Wait, someone parked in YOUR driveway?? Like it's your driveway exclusively?? I would definitely park them in so they have to come up and request you move, thus apologizing for parking in your space!
YES! Not ours exclusively, but ours that we share with two other people. I wish I could have parked them in, but we would have been in the street! S went and found out it was the father of the person moving in upstairs from us. He came out and moved it ASAP.
Wait, someone parked in YOUR driveway?? Like it's your driveway exclusively?? I would definitely park them in so they have to come up and request you move, thus apologizing for parking in your space!
ReplyDeleteYES! Not ours exclusively, but ours that we share with two other people. I wish I could have parked them in, but we would have been in the street! S went and found out it was the father of the person moving in upstairs from us. He came out and moved it ASAP.
ReplyDelete